INFORMATION NOTICE REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (GDPR)
In order to meet the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”), we are hereby informing you about the rules of processing of your personal data and about the rights you have on this basis.
The following rules have been applied since 25 May 2018.
1. The Controller of your personal data being processed is: Teatr Studio im. Stanisława Ignacego Witkiewicza with its registered office in Warsaw (address: pl. Defilad 1, PKiN / 00-901 Warsaw), hereinafter referred to as the “Theatre”.
2. If you have any questions regarding the manner and extent of processing of your personal data related to the operation of the Theatre and regarding the rights you have, you may contact the Personal Data Protection Officer at the Theatre at the following email address: email@example.com
3. Your data are processed for the purpose of:
Sending the newsletter,
Sending invitations or notices about the Theatre’s activities, promotional offers and campaigns of the Theatre,
Fulfilling the legal obligations imposed on the Theatre,
Performing the agreements concluded with the Theatre’s business partners,
Preventing the spread of COVID-19.
In all other cases your personal data are processed only based on the consent you have given in advance to the extent and for the purpose specified in the content of the consent.
4. Due to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in section 3, the following entities might be recipients of your personal data:
Public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on commission of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes which arise from the universally applicable laws;
Other entities which under relevant agreements concluded with the Theatre process personal data for which the Theatre is the Controller;
The Chief Sanitary Inspector, if necessary.
5. Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary for the achievement of the objectives specified in section 3, and afterwards – for the period and to the extent required by the universally applicable law.
In the case of declarations of participation in an event, the period of data storage is two (2) weeks beginning on the date of submission.
6. Due to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
Right of access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of said data;
Right to demand rectification (correction) of personal data – if the data are incorrect or incomplete;
Right to demand erasure of personal data (so-called right to be forgotten), if:
– the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– the data subject objected to the processing of personal data,
– the data subject withdrew the consent to the personal data processing, which is the basis for data processing and there is no other legal basis for data processing,
– the personal data are processed unlawfully,
– the personal data must be erased to comply with the obligation arising from the laws;
Right to demand limitation of personal data processing, if:
– the data subject challenges the correctness of personal data,
– data processing is unlawful, and the data subject objects to data erasure and demands their limitation instead,
– the Controller no longer needs the data for its purposes but the data subject needs them for determination, defence or assertion of claims,
– the data subject objected to the processing of personal data, until determination whether the legitimate bases of the Controller override the basis of the objection;
Right to data portability, if the following prerequisites are met jointly:
– data processing is performed under an agreement with the data subject or based on the consent given by the data subject,
– processing is performed by automated means;
Right to object to data processing, if the following prerequisites are met jointly:
– there are grounds relating to your particular situation, in the case of data processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority by the Controller,
– processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
7. If the personal data processing is performed based on the consent to personal data processing (Article 6(1)a of GDPR), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any moment. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
8. If you become aware of unlawful processing by the Theatre, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent for personal data protection.
9. Where personal data processing is based on the data subject’s consent, the provision of your personal data to the Controller is voluntary.
10. The provision of your personal data is obligatory where a provision of law or an agreement concluded by and between the parties is the prerequisite for personal data processing.
11. Your data may be processed by automated means and will not be subject to profiling.